RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ATL SPILLA 1 16.67%
Duce I Rae 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-03, 01:52 PM   #31
Feeble Minded.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55075

fair votes there from both of ya'll (to make sure yall are voting fairly)

this battle is to duce....

better flow....hats all this battle really had, kinda weak on this one...

wont let me poll vote now...
ill poll this later if yal hit tat up wit a air vote (ill poll this either way so make it fair!!)
 
Old 06-07-03, 01:57 PM   #32
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Votes would be nice

Yeah poll votes
.................................................. .................................................. .....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 02:30 PM   #33
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

yo votes
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 02:55 PM   #34
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
From: Niagara falls
IP: 1BD5 13B2

Yo vote thanks
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-07-03, 03:01 PM   #35
DarkForce
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8D47 F3D2

Duce got this....this was one of the weakest battles I've ever seen on RB, but at least Duce had a decent flow and punches...both of ya need to elevate
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.