![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Battle. Any Human... Even E.T.
IP: A27E C112
Remodel your body, With full throttling shotties/
As I Dead you Hoes, Like Farmers unexpectedly discovering Bodies// Smoothering hyped geeks, When I hover like siked beez/ Stepping Tighter with punches Like battling Jae Cyph wearing his Nikes// There's no other that's like me, Go challenge yourselves/ To be the Sickest MCs, Since most of you already Battle with Health// Last edited by ~SiLeNcE~ : 07-14-03 at 03:55 PM. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A27E C112
Hurry Up. I don't have all millenium.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: 9B91 D0C6
Ai silence you set it and i'm there
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|