![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
10 Line Battle
IP: 9621 2C61
10 LINES
NO C/D/H/ VOTES ILL SET IT UP YOU SPIT 1ST |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 3F54 8516
lets go dawg, im down i need some competition n c'in as u the best i guess im gonna get it ere 4real u'll prob beat me but wot the fuck, set it up n u spit first n im down!
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: EB36 67FE
U IN MY CREW, I WOULDN'T WANNA HAVE TO BATTLE U BUT I WILL IF U WANT, I SAID SPIT 1ST BUT I'LL SPIT FIRST JUST TO GIVE YA A BREAK
HERES THE LINK- http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=66484 |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
is back...
|
IP: 8761 C6A6
go ahead and drop a link... ya record isn't lookin good... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... let's see what's ya net's worth... *throws brook a mic...*
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|