![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
open callout
IP: 1B2C BC6D
open 2 any of u hoes haha
5 bars u spit first i set up no c h dr votes ill be back in a hour 2 check back holla on here or pm if ya down
__________________
Huh china. |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP: 1B2C BC6D
anyone
__________________
Huh china. |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED - SLIPPED
|
IP: 1807 A7BE
I'll battle ya homey.....Set it up In E.Frontlines I'll try to drop as soon as I can..........I got some shit I gotta do 2 day
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP: 1B2C BC6D
yea i got u if no one else accept ill battle u
__________________
Huh china. |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP: 1B3B C284
I'll battle you dawg.....i'll spit first like you say too, jus confirm it here
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
|
IP: 1B2C BC6D
aight ima set it up in front look fo it or ill send u da link
__________________
Huh china. |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|