![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||
|
AI
|
Elite only, please. .
IP: 87B0 7F3F
I need to work on a few things, but I want to avoid all of the bullshit that the regular Front Lines people bring to "battles. ." So, if you find yourself regularly taking part in Front Lines battles (every day), don't answer this.
I want to do it tonight, preferably now. 10 lines, no quoting/bolding, none of the usual suspects. Somebody answer it, hit me on AIM. Thanks
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
lets battle
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|