![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED For Spam
|
Calling Out BROOKLN+FeebleMinded
IP: 08BD 853F
Them To......
There Rules..... Whoever Spits First.... EliteFrontlines P.s I Dont Wanna Hear Im a Herb So No...... Accept it or Reject it... |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
The sYcKlE Makes Me Do It
|
IP: 79FA 858D
yeah because you changed ya name
why else would you call out vets CAUSE YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME Besides BROOKLYN IS A CRYING FAG who will bitch up a storm if you win |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED For Spam
|
IP: 08BD 853F
^^or Maybe........I've Being Watching This Site For 2 Weeks So I Came Out Better than Normal Herbs? Or Perhaps.....I'm The Illest On The Last Site So I Moved On?
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: C6D7 822C
ill battle you
set it up |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED For Spam
|
IP: 08BD 853F
^^ I Merked You Change You Avatar Upin 4 Response
|
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|