RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-03, 01:33 AM   #1
ITouchMyself
New to RB
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Jun 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
I'll Battle Anybody

IP: 18C0 C7B9

I'll Battle Any Of U Bastards. I Rock. U Suck. Battle Me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 01:37 AM   #2
Pax
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D085 5AFE

uhhhh u arent Elite. Leave herb
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 01:57 AM   #3
Mortality
BANNED
 
Mortality's Avatar
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 22-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1AF7 F038

LOL...
I'm not Elite but i will be soon
Send a message via AIM to Mortality   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 04:33 AM   #4
MetaPhysik
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!
 
MetaPhysik's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,210
Joined: Jul 2003
From: 018
Status: Offline
IP: 1B2C BC6D

Quote:
Originally posted by Pax
uhhhh u arent Elite. Leave herb


ay u kno how ill he is man if i was u i WOULDNT battle em hes like 13 disciple hahaha <--get it ahh never mind hoes well anyway im out tho holla

jus helpin u out tho ya kno
__________________
Huh china.
Send a message via AIM to MetaPhysik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 06:33 AM   #5
Dez
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Re: I'll Battle Anybody

IP: B7E7 EEE0

Quote:
Originally posted by ITouchMyself
I'll Battle Any Of U Bastards. I Rock. U Suck. Battle Me.



ill battle you....i know whats up. but not under ITouchMyself...


hit me back up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 02:43 PM   #6
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
Joined: Apr 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 18C0 C7B9

why does these cats think that ITouchMyself.....which i do at times
.....is me?.......he's not me.......i'm not him..........blah...................
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.