RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-04, 10:10 PM   #11
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophacyz
first off dick head (dixie), just because someone is gay doesn't mean that they are going to have gay sex every fuckin day, every fuckin place in the fuckin world...and especially in front of kids...i know gay people they are just like every other fuckin normal human being in the world EXCEPT for the MINOR fact that they happened to be attracted to the same sex. now, my religion frowns on it, but i don't have a fuckin problem with it...

you just contradicted yourself..DICKHEAD..the point isnt them having gay sex.. the point is them being gay..get that through you alls head..BEING GAY = GOING TO HELL = A SIN..doesnt matter of you have sex every single day..if you have sex period with the same sex it's a sin..even if it's just once..

and Wogsta..there are gay people in my family..I stay the fuck away from them..I dont even speak their..and a matter of fact that one particualr family is in jail for raping a 14 year old boy..thats why I hate gay people..he raped a 14 year old boy..a boy about my age..and I could fill that child's pain..a boy..being raped by a man..it disgusts me..and it's triflin..and if I found out that one of my friend's was gay I will distant myself away from him also..but..I know I dont have a gay friends..because I know they have girlfriends..and I know they get pussy..

and like I said earlier..it's a sin to be gay..look in the Bible..if your God dont like anything you're not suppose to like it either..or you're disagreeing with your God..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote