![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
Aight Venoms heres my callout, with my rules and shit
IP:
When u get one of those stupid ass battles off of frontlines, we're gonna battle, so for right now heres my rules,
rules: all the normal house rules and u spit first dont pussy out on me man, like u said about that 500 voter shit, that can happen, cause i dont vote for myself, as much as u want to believe i do, I DONT, so here it is, when ur able to battle, im ready, aight bitch oh yeah, I like how ur ignoring me online, BITCH
__________________
I HATE PUSSIES(THE PROPHET777 aka VENOMS) WHO START SHIT, BUT THEN DON'T FINISH IT ![]() art by: HYPER-ACTYVE |
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|