RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-04, 02:45 AM   #18
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta
^ you know, I feel really sorry for you to think that way.

PS. You say we have gay connections since we dig info up on them... but arent you the one who said that one of your family was gay? That's a pretty big connection in my book.

Oh, the contradictions!

yeah..but I dont defend his gay ass..I talk about him in a negative way as much as I can..right now he's in jail being someone's bitch..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMC
Fucking Idiot Dixie. . In My First Reply In This Thread I Said My Step-Brother Was Gay. That Proves You Have A One Track Mind And You Have That "I'm Right And Fuck Everybody Else" Mentality, Cause You Would've Read What I Said.

the apple doesnt fall far from the tree's sibling..and I dont have a fuck everyone mentality..I just think gays are fags..why yall hate on me so much?..your favorite rapper hate gays too..

peace out shitbrick..Im not posting in this gay ass thread anymore..I've stated my opinion..there's no use of arguing like lil kids..yall handle gays the way yall handle them..IWILL HANDLE THEM THE WAY I HANDLE..
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote