RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Sharkk 2 100.00%
CyberneticTiger 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-04, 12:40 AM   #1
CyberneticTiger
New to RB

FUCK Sharkk

IP:

fuck you son your a poser it aint hard to see you listin to britney spears this hip hop you need to stop watching TV i can tell you aint no real MC/
you want me to cuz shorter lines i want real mc's on here so get the fuck offline/
fake ass people like you claiming you got skills gets my blood boiling i feel like sacrficing you to the sun Ghost MC won like shane beat oscar/
We all knows who won im a mexican getting robbed cuz that how lifes is always meant to be/
Fuck you and every word you spitting im hip hop dog you just a mickey mouse fellon/
I get no respect like rodeny danger field opeing your mouth will leave you killed/
You dont have to accept this battle i know your too scared to jump on the saddle i'll beat you down with a ping pong paddle/
I'll leave your blood all over the street like your was made of pavement/
your a used depends your full of shit you wanna be a rapper you aint never gonna have one hit/
this aint preschool you fuck fool go take some real hip hop lessons listin to wu tang forever you'l learn smothing yo watch eminem to much you dont know nothing/
Here comes the pain when i step in the ring you'll feel a sting to your brain like a vampire im about to let your blood drain this is like cypress hill its insane in the brain /
if you aint feeling this it must be to hard for you like a 90 old man with a hard on youjust got spraid with can of bitch be gone