![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
New coma' needz beef
IP:
Yo let a nigga gone and get a couple W's uda tha' belt right quick. First nigga with heart wanna be somebody...yell at me!!!
Never been tha type of nigga to start shit but all this, Garbage ya'll dudes is spittin' make me think ya'll retarded, Pointin' fingaz in this mutha' fucka' like somebody farted Holdin' a hundred paint brushes ya'll still wouldn't be artists Sowed seven seeds on the seven seas I'm ready for harvest Open like an Etheopian niggaz I'm starvin' Let's get this shit started yo I'm tired of talkin, Follow me to your coffin, but approach with caution... TIN MAN aka "TITAN"
__________________
Imma spell it out 4 ya' uza H2O, No Bluff, it ain't polker n1ggaz--gone and fold. Kill ya'll with my bare hands, so let's square dance, I'll put mo' holes in ya' mans head than sponge bob squarepants |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|