RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-04, 07:27 PM   #1
Macca
Back....

No End (2000)

IP:

Long Time Ago I Made This Song For Katrina.

No End
Legend
I was hypnotized by your beautiful eyes and I didn’t realize that I was in disguise. You know I love you girl please no need to improvise. It isn’t hard to see my love for you we can say is synchronized…. Right now in this world meeting you is such a surprise. I can finally leave my paper blank and not worry about being in some stupid ranks. You saved me with your smile so I wanna say thanks. BUT I’m still in lust for you and I can’t stop thinking of you dreaming of you. I hope it isn’t obsession. I want to be your only loving possession and we will love with our life in progression. I love you baby can’t you see the expression? I love you and I’m not messin. This isn’t an act and I prove it in rap and I don’t take any crap so you don’t have to worry about harm. I’ll protect you. I don’t have muscle but I got other things in alarm. I never had anything exciting in life not much to be known. I’m a mutha fuckin mystery but my love for you is a one for history. I’ll love you physically and of course lyrically. I’m an emcee rapper and I’m a poet. I’m good and you like all you know it. Enough of my boasting I now got to be posting up all over my love. You’re the dream lover I’ve been dreaming of. My loves for you is growing like plants. Just give me one chance. Teach me to dance to your style stance. Here my voice baby you’re my choice.
Chorus x2
My love for anything there will never be a real end
I’ve been thinking of love all the time again and again.
How much more of my life till I die will I spend?
All I wanna do is just give a hand to someone to lend.
I want Chica to be with me the only loving Legend.
And in heaven our love will meet NO END.
Verse 2
Think of my love knowing God but I’m not him. I will love you and it won’t be considered a sin. If you ever hate me than my life line grows very thin. It’s a warning. My love shines bright exactly like the sun in the morning. If I die will it be you the one I hear mourning. The love I provide is only a thing a girl could dream of. They wouldn’t wanna stay clean of. I know it is you who won’t break my heart and tear my life apart. It’s torn and you can repair it. Bitches bull shit I’ll spare it. If I was brutally gunned down would you show love or would the shit even matter. Would it strike you as a shock or tragedy that’s a life thrasher? Sorry if I’m a party crasher. But the point of this song is let you know love is true. And mines are especially for you. Instead of me turning mad I’ll just turn sad. I don’t care if you act stupid sometimes. It’s not like we all never do it. I never decline. You may not think your pretty but right now I wanna say it doesn’t matter what you assume. It’s not about the beauty but it’s all about the life you pursue. I’ve never met anyone like you. You’re new. That’s why I got love for you. Now lemme express it one time and don’t act like you never did mind.
Chorus x4
My love for anything there will never be a real end
I’ve been thinking of love all the time again and again.
How much more of my life till I die will I spend?
All I wanna do is just give a hand to someone to lend.
I want Chica to be with me the only loving Legend.
And in heaven our love will meet NO END.