RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-05, 01:29 PM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Q's advice for the wanna be playa

IP:

#1...Shoes are actually more important that your shirt or pants. If you have on a crisp T. some fresh jeans, but some jacked up kicks, FORGET IT. Wash your shoes after ever wear.PERIOD. And, please, coordinate shoes with the shirt. If you have blue in the shirt, don't wear shoes with a red theme. If possible, keep that as consistent as possible.

#2...Only Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise can get away with that "aint-shaved-in-a-year" look. Please, if you grow facial hair, keep it trimmed or clean shaven. You CAN NOT go more than 3 days without shaving without developing 5-o-clock shadow.

#3...I don't care if you can't smell yourself, NEVER wear the same underwear twice without washing.

#4...Use cologne mixed with body oil. The oils last longer and emit a nice aroma as your natural body heat rises. I'm gay, but I attract alot of females solely by how I smell. I personally use Egyptian Musk or Joop oil and then I pray on Lacoste Cologne. Also, don't forget lotions and chapstick. Crusty lips are NOT attractive.

#5...Please, make sure your BREATH is under control at all times. If you don't like chewing gum, use Halls--surprisingly, they work well as breath mints. Get the strawberry flavor. They taste and pleasant aroma lasts longer than your standard breath mint.

#6...Exercise @ least 3 days a week. I don't care what anyone says, NO BODY wants a fat, sloppy, overweight piece of jelly roll, unless they can eat it. Do @ least 30 minutes of cardio combined with crunches and some form of resistance (weight) training.

#7...Be yourself. People can tell when you are desperate and won't want to be with you. Act as if you don't care and are happy just being by yourself. This makes people wanna come over to meet you.

...More Tips Coming in Pt. 2
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote