RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-05, 03:24 AM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Once again, here's why I hate the fuckin police

IP:

I'm at the club tonight chillin', mindin my bizz. when the guy physically moves me out the way. He grabbed my arm and pushed me out the way. So, all I said to him was, "Yo dawg, you ain't have to push me like dat." Then, this jackass turns around and says, "I ain't push you, I just moved you." lol...At this point, I'm ready to fight, so I said, "Yo, I ain't appreciate you pushin me dawg." Then, out of no where, this guy gets belligerent, "You want some wit me?" I was like, "WHO DA FUCK YOU SPOSED TO BE." So, this guy says, "P.G. Police." Fuck...I told his bitch-made ass that He had to identify himself as the police, otherwise, we can handle this like two regular, er'day niggas. THen, he pulls out his billy club and waves it in my face. fuck dat shit man...I was like, "Oh 4 real dawg, dats how u goin." So, you could tell he thought he did something special cuz he was like, "Yea, and what."

FUCK dat faggot...I was in D.C. and he claimed to be Maryland police = no JURISDICTION.

2nd...Imma crazy nigga to be standin up to these crazy ass cops man...they are known to kill mufuckas for no reason down here

This is the 2nd time a P.G. county officer done pulled his weapon on me

Thats the last time...

Im carryin w/e...cuz, I ain't fuckin wit no crazy ass cops

FUCK THE POLICE!
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote