RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Dio Deus 0 0%
Parallel 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-05, 11:32 PM   #16
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

Voted For: Parallel

Dio-

Imaginary- Your imaginary was ok, but also on the weak effect basis. Needs more like paint a Piture in your mind thing. Flow was ok. Dont stretch your lines that much.

Emotion-Weak emotion in your verse, Although the topic aint no emotional topic, still put some in it.

Vocab-In every topical verse, you need some vocab. Vocab was weak in your verse. Look up some synonms, that'll improve some vocabulary.

Paralel=-

Emotion-Blah, was weak. Didn't even have feelings in it. Felt like you was just talking.....made it boring.

Vocab-Weak also, not special words was in your verse.

Imaginary-Hmmmm, was good. I'd actually pictured your verse in my mind.

Overall=This is one whack ass topical battle i've ever seen. Paralel, you came weak man, no emotion. No vocab. You did had imaginary that's what gave you the upper-hand in this battle. Dio, keep elevating man, you no emotion in your verse. Every topical verse needs emotion. No vocab was in your verse, stretch out lines i may add. Imaginary, paralel got the upper hand in that category, which you dio didn't have any imaginary. So my vote goes to paralel.