RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-05, 03:02 PM   #1
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Build Your Own booth

IP:

Ok, so you got your condensor mic and your pre-amp, and your pop-filter you rich bastard. And you probably have a big ass house and theres echo and you need some sort of sound proofing. Well ladies and gentlemen. I have found a quick, easy and cheap way, to get that sound proof booth quality that you are looking for.

Materials needed. Cardboard, ducktape, foam(preferably the foam you put on top of your mattres or whateva,) and maybe some thin wood depending on how big your booth is. and that’s about it.

depending on how big you want your booth to be, deminsions will be different.

what I plan on making is a 4’ x 6’ box out of cardboard, and this will be my booth. This is as simple as it sounds basically get some cardboard (a lot) and make a box/booth. Then on the inside of your booth staple/nail/tape your foam. And finally you have this

(note that there is wood for stability, we want our ghetto booths to be sturdy)

(this is not my booth I did not make this)
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote