RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-05, 10:19 AM   #1
Bangalore

My shark story

IP:

this one time my family and i were in hawaii. we were off on our boat in the molakini crater area.when i decided to go diving off the bow of our boat. i check with our captain to see if it was all right, and he gave me the go ahead. i was still pretty tired from scuba diving and was happy to get out of my wet suit. all i really remember was jumping off and in mid stride hearing one of the crew mates scream "SHARK!" i splashed in the water .feeling the instant shock of the warm but still very cool water brushing up against my body. i looked around to see if i could see the shark .i couldnt see a fin on the surface. so i decided to look down.i looked down and there , below me was a 6 foot shark ... i couldnt tell if it was a tiger shark or a bull shark but i kept my cool. my mother and the captain were flipp'n out and i swam back to the boat . where they wisked me out of the boat to saftey...i thought it was cool ha . thats my shark story

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat