RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-05, 07:24 PM   #1
Hattrick
..."6s"...

From newbie sig -> good sig... check this out

IP:

okay, here was my challenge...
i had a normal .jpg -> i did not have the source file, the person (drakel obviously) wanted the sig resized, text moved, match his current sig colors (blue and brown) and overall dopeness level increased...

with the current sig you can see the obvious challenges

big ass text to manually edit out,,, poor image quality, and other things were really hard to make this sig "dope-a-fied"...

first thing was to get that UGLY ass text outta there, think i did a pretty good job...

i did this with a combination of clone brushing, airbrushing, and smudging,,, overall took about 45 minutes

here i tried to make the image quality seem better, and some effects to make this seem more "digital". I am highly against the use of scan lines, but this is an internet sig, to make it look like so i had to make it look like it belonged on the internet... so that was my attempt there

all blue, the blue overtoned the colors of the brown in his current sig, so blue was my main color

the final product... phew... blended in the brown colors, and i call this finished...

good job?
Send a message via AIM to Hattrick Send a message via MSN to Hattrick   Reply With Quote