RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-05, 07:21 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

"Case Dismissed" - How I beat a 6-point ticket.

IP:

It was really easy. The officer wrote the incorrect date on the sicket. He had me at 2:17am at a certain location, but dated it for the prior day (which is likely because the clock just rolled over to the next day and he was used to writing the old date all day). The trial was today and he declined to appear to contest the charge. Case dismissed.

There were 4 other inaccuracies on my ticket as well like the date (on a seperate portion, he switched aroudn a 3 with a 5), the population code (he placed Residential in place of industrial) and mispelled the charge, which was the wrong charge for the stated violation (39:5C-1) of Engouraging Racing when the penal code matches "Highway Racing". I was neither on a highway, nor racing.

On that note, pay attention to the tickets that an officer writes you. They're only human and they make mistakes. You can admit to the judge that you were there and you did the crime and so on, but the info on the ticket is innacurate and if you can prove it, your case will get dismissed. Same applies for drug and/or weapon posession. They fill out ANY bit of info that's incorrect OR attain evidence without a wararnt and/or probable cause, you can fight the ticket and get it dismissed. So pay REAAAALLLLL close attention to them tickets!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote