RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-05, 12:03 AM   #1
the omen
tha illest

rate your fort!!!! FUNNESS!!!!

IP:

aight, this is absolutely retarded, but i know every1 had those times as a kid where u stretch out ya couch get some pillows n blankets n make ur own little fort to chill in... some happy memories lol... i bring this up cuz last night i was chillin with sum pplz at this big ass mansion house that my friend was housesitting at, and we got a GREAT idea, lets take out these gym mats prop them up make "Cubicle" and throw some blankets over top that bad boy n blaze in it!!!! yeaaaaaa! so yea we made a 4 seater, the inside looked like a spaceship so me n my boy had to make "captain chairs" pilot to co-pilot theres a bunch of smoke flyin n im so high i might choke if i go by it....

but yea, thats my story, i went to sleep in the fort and woke up on the stairs on the third level, hmmm musta installed some sort of teleportation device...

n e ways rate our forts! tell a story of your ill ones! wooo another hair raising thread!

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote