RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-05, 01:41 PM   #1
%%%%
Middle Weight

Hurrican katrina

IP:

Ok.diz not to start beef or nutin.so here's wat i think.

all you muther fuker here wanna go cryin n showin sympathy for these people sufferin n dying.well,the thing is.so wat?it ain't happin to u.so it dun matter.laugh at it.have fun.while you assholes are busy mournin for assholes miles away,i'm havin fun cravkin jokes on it.why u guys care so much?u go around sayin u feel sorry for thse nasty people dying down there..when they deserve to die.if i could,i would go down there myself and beat them all up.fuk 'em in the ass n bruise em up & shit.they deserve it.i thank the flood for happenin.every morning i look at the sky and thank god(even tho i don't believe in him) for makin that hurrincane occur,cuz people like those in NO need to die.cuz really..none of u people here would go and put urselves in there position if it meant to save them.cuz deep down..i know a lot of you are glad it wuz happenin to them n not u.u may not say it.but it's true.they are bad people.and some of them are even hispanics,gays,and stuck up bitches who want respect.fuck 'em.i grab newpaper erryday just to read about this hurricane so i can smile about it.that makes me smile.i love it.seeing all those people havin to shit n pee themselves,baby's crying,no milk,no food,nothing.I LOVE IT.LET THEM SUFFER.i had to deal wit shit all my life..these people must have had it good.so i'm glad someone else sides me is gettin heat for once.i thank bush too for not sendin people down sooner.let them die.let them drown.FUCK 'EM.

AND NO ONE COME AT ME WITH BEEF.YOU GOT A PROBLEM..GO MAKE A BEEF THREAD ON ME,PM ME WITH WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY,OR ASK FOR A BATTLE.RESPOND WITH DECENT SHIT HERE ONLY.