RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-05, 10:18 PM   #11
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Well on desperate housewives the new black people and ONLY black people are the "villains". And on the real world(do not deny this please) every black person to get on that show has been a villain. And the strongly obvious and somewhat played subject of hurrican katrina. You know the whole black ppl looting and white people "finding" newspaper article. Its hard for me cause I know not all white ppl are racist. But this always happens. Non racist white ppl get bitter about black ppl talking about it. But what we spose to do? Sit there and let it happen? Fuck no. All the other races are just letting the stereostypes get thrown at em and let the people stomp on them. I WILL NOT be 2nd to anybody cause of my skin. Nope.

If you watch last season.. the "villain" was white.

Nehemiah.. on this season's Real World cast.. is not a fucking "villain." What the fuck are you even talking about? He's a pretty peaceful guy (aside of the fight he almost got in.. but it wasn't like that made him a villain.).. he helped Danny get his photo shit done and he's just another dude on the show. He made Rachel cry.. but I was laughing my ass off at that because MTV even made it a point when they had Danny and Nehemiah talking about how bad she overeacted to the situation. He isn't a villain.

About the newspaper.. look at it again there, dumbass. IT WAS FROM TWO DIFFERENT NEWSPAPERS. Unless you want to research each newspaper to see if they used the same words to describe what people were doing.. then that point is irrevelant.

What the fuck are you even talking about? When I did say you need to sit the fuck down and let me overrun your race and put you back into a second-class citizen status? You're just making shit up now and it's fucking retarded.