RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-05, 02:05 AM   #11
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

i say if your just text.....who really gives a shit.....

its fucking text battling....seriously....no rapper cares about someone who text battles...its a crock of shit.......

only people that should be mentioned her should be people with mics that drop songs.....

and my pick would be....

Triple N.....for his song Somebody Tell Me...which stood out from most other songs to ever hit RV...and consitent tracks on a pretty regular basis...

Seventhird.......i dont really like dudes work that much....but he gets the job done when it comes to winning audio battle tournies on this site....

Lethal GK.....for dropping Before I Die....a great song....and his remarkable flow IMO

Nobody elses audio really stands out to me......i am a very very very hard guy to please when it comes to making a song and liking someone.....

and i would put Troublesome on this list.....for his insanely dope drops....but Mimesis posted his songs for him...so i guess he was never officially an rv member.....but yea...dude is dope
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote