RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > The Rap Game
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-05, 11:35 PM   #11
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

on A sQuad, Tar Hell and I think we said Pop Lotty, ya'll doing other shit...ya'll aren't spittin' cuz yeah we want the stronger people to spit...

what we (me and Kon) talked about doing is using 2 beats and doing the track like a skit like pretending we're on the phone deciding what beat and topic we wanna do so someone will come like "aye, this is what we should do" and spit to a beat, then the 2nd person be like "nah nah naaaah, do it like this" and the 3rd person do the same...I want one person to spit a capella...the 2 people not spittin' can be on some other shit basically hyping the track at the end and shit cuz I think I wanna end with someone dissing the other team a capella

tell me what ya'll think about that...and make a final decision on who's gonna do the "other stuff"...and if you get picked for that don't feel bad, you got the easy part so just make sure sicne you got an easy part, you get up on ya skiLLs for th next round

(would've been on more and before but my computer been actin' madd dumb)

A sQuad
Mad Dog
L. Veracity
Pop Lotty
Kon.Tay.Juz
Tito Bronsky
Tar Heel

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 10-31-05 at 11:56 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity