RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-05, 09:31 PM   #17
Rawk James
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmfao aiight you wannabe Rick James, let me set shit straight here..

1. Where does it say that I said I'm a GFX head? do I give a fuck about GFX? nope, not really. It's called graphics class son. You kno, some people actually in school yo. They don't drop out and fuck hobos like you, nah mean? I come here to drop audio and text. Graphics somethin' I jus fuck around in graphics class. One sausage point for me.none for you.

2. What's the name of this site, Rick James? say it with me "RAPverse". Notice how it says RAP and not graphics. Oh, wait, you prolly can't tell cuz your wack ass prolly can't even read right. Another sausage point for me. none for you.

3. Since this is a rap site, and you signed up, I' m guessin' you do some sort of rap. So grab a mic, and let's get down wit the get down, nah what i'm sayin' son? WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! yet another sausage point for me. none for you. 3-0 nothing to the SPuLster. JEA JEA!!!

4. I might be homosapian, but you homo-sexual son. SAPIANS OVER SEXUAL!!! JEA JEA!!!!! I eat you for dinner son. For straight dinner w/ meatballs. YEA!!!!!!!!! another sausage point for me. 4-0 me, bitch.

5. Like Sausages nah mean? 100 sausage points to me. none for you.

Final Score:
SPuL: 104
I Wish I was Rick James bitch!!: 0

Thank you come again you kno you wanna suck my sauage faggot.

1. Dont drop GFX if your not a gfx head. Oh wait you do.. Which makes you a gfx head by default, and im in school bitch. I have sex with women. Beautiful ones, not the dirty hoodrats you fuck with

2. My reading , and reading comprehension were college level since 7th grade, ve been tested bitch

3. I do text, maybe once a month

4. Yeah real good one..

5. Yeah that was good too man.. Real 3rd grade..

Final Score
SPuL : - 200
Rawk James : KING OF THE WORLD.

Keep it moving.
- bows before Rawk, offering him a bunch of fruit. -
Luke Cummo says:
For you, my lord.

Quote:
Mr Salutations: oooooooh
Mr Salutations: can i be your midget

Send a message via AIM to Rawk James Send a message via MSN to Rawk James   Reply With Quote