RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-05, 10:38 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

RV Mixtape 2 brainstorming.

IP:

Well, high time we actually got out the second mixtape out since "If You" was the ONLY track that made the last one, so I'm saying we should do the second one a little differently this time out. Fuck that free handout bullshit, fuck that free team spirit crap, I'm talking about a high quality product, with high quality packaging, and will actually MAKE YOU SOME ACTUAL MONEY!!! The cost for a complete mixtape with actually MARKETABLE tracks on it (I think phen, myself and N could sit and iron those out easily) would cost those that are on it about 50¢/CD + shipping depending on how you guys want to approach this, but cop them to you and you could move them easily for $5 a piece, for a $20-looking product. This isn't your CopyMax cover either, I'm talking a hard gloss paper REAL mixtape cover, REAL print on your CD and a REAL slim jewelcase. No paper sleeves, no fuckin..vinyl jackets, fuck that cheap shit. Here's your opportunity to get a presentable product that you'd be proud to hand out.

I'm aiming for about 19-22 tracks overall, selected soley on the marketability of the music, no personal kids in the sand box bullshit, I'm talking real money here and a real product. Of course, this is if our audio heads want to take it this route.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote