RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-06, 11:46 AM   #26
Cri$$tyle
Flyweight

IP:

If you dont care then why are u in this thread? lol

they look nothing alike and u know that yourself....skin complexion is completly different

I never wasted my time why? because i made sure she wont come back here again, i told her i was gon expose her

i still cant believe u guys think they look the same...lol, the shit is making me laugh no beef but LMFAO

and hell yeah!....this is a photo booth, it is one of the many part section in this site, and is FOR pictures. there are over a thousand members on this site, and only 60 people have responded to this thread, subtract that from a thousand so how are you gonna cry about your battle votes when you still have under or over a thousand people to check it....well..thats if its a 'god' battle.

Secondly you people come in here saying aww cri$$tyle your wasting your time, but the thing is that you dont know that I'VE already accomplished what i wanted to do which was to stop lil c from coming to this site OR posting a fake picture, i KNOW the other girl PERSONALLY and she wanted this too

3rdly Again you people COME in here saying you dont care...well...really?...umm but your still coming in here right?

lol.....lmao.....im out peace

Last edited by Cri$$tyle : 03-06-06 at 02:22 PM.