RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-06, 05:12 AM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Believing in God/astrology and question about light.

IP:

Okay, why is it religion involving God, condemns astrology?

Every month, the world is closer to, or further from the sun, and the rest of the stars in the solar system. They are positioned differently to the earth every month(and every day)
Assuming that God created the stars, and positioned them strategically...why is it astrology can't co-exist?
Light is massless energy, that DOES exert force. Light is passing through us every second. However it passes through us at different angles, and different rates and so forth at different times...Because the light traveling from the stars and sun is coming in at a different angle. I think it's possible astrology could be legitimate...becauise knowing that light can exert force, and it passes through us...raises the question...does it effect our brain cells in a way that it forms specific traits. I was born in july, I'm a cancer...if you look at astrology, the similarities get furhter and further away the farther the months get from eachother...and opposites are said to attract...perhaps why cancers best match is a taurus...and thats on the opposite side of the spectrum...or close to it anyways

If you read a real astrology book, and not that stupid shit online...you'll see....as the sun and stars progressively fall into different position towards the earth, because of how everything revolves...the trais between astrology signs also progressively differ......so i definately think it's possible..and makes sense...

but ALSO...
the theory of light is, or stars anyways....is that the stars we see, are stars that no longer exist...but the light is traveling towards earth, and thats how far away the stars really are, and thats how massive the light really is.....but think about this....

we've had constellations for thousands of years now, we have the same constellations away.....how could something that is proven to exert force, that is so big, and traveling so fast..........1....not effect anything it comes into contact with in a profound way....2.......how are the stars ONLY so far away? how is it every star in the sky....pretty much existed thousdans of years ago, and really hasn't changed in parallel to eachother? Obviously theres tons upon tons of stars that are all just out there.....but you would think that they wouldn't all be so far away, if light is too close, you can't see it move...because it's so fast...but yet your telling me this light is so massive, it can be seen from a distance so great...that even a speed that can't be seen by the human eye up close...makes it appear to stand still...for thousdans of years....not to mention..you would think some would be not too close to actually see the light moving...there has to be some middle ground, where the illusion of light standing still, and the inability to see light...where it's possible to see light travel

I am going to take astronomy courses next year cause this shit doesn't really make sense to me...but maybe someone can explain it so it makes sense...because it seems to be contradicting

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote