RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-06, 08:27 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

I'm not sorry, but PROOF that the bible is Divinely Inspired

IP:

Nostradamus is a bible critic and skeptic. Well, he's entitled to that view. But, I challenge him and anyone else who thinks the bible is a book of made up fairy tales designed to entrap people to consider the following. Then, after you read this, honestly say you believe the bible is a "hoax" without merit, without reasonable doubt.

Nostradamus claims that the bible, presumably the New Testament, was tampered with over time to make Jesus look like more of a Deity than he was. The New Testament clearly says Jesus is the son of God, and that he is the savior of all mankind.

.................Okay, I'll play devil's advocate here. Let's say the New Testament was altered to change our perspective of Jesus.

.............................How does that account for the same things being prophesied in the Old Testament?

.....I know. Nostradamus would say, "Duh, people tampered with the OLD TESTAMENT as well." Here's where Nos and other skeptics run into a huge brick wall.

I've made 2 threads about this already because I find it amazing. There is a process called ELS, equidistant letter sequencing, that decodes the ancient Hebrew text of the Old Testament by counting a certain pre-set # of letters until a word or message is found.

.....................In other words, the scholars or mathematicians start at a certain point in a text, then count a certain amount of letters over, and over equally again until a word or message is discovered.

.......................I know what you're thinking. You're thinking such a process will come up with words or phrases by chance, randomly. Let me tell you this is NOT THE CASE.

..........It is a virtual mathematical impossibility to encode hidden messages in a text and have them make sense. What makes this even more amazing is that, remember, the story you're reading makes sense in itself. Example: In the book of Genesis, you may be reading about how Noah built the ark. But, underneath the surface text, ELS has uncovered hundreds of messages and prophesies that foretell human events throughout history.

....................Think about this.................Many of the prophecies uncovered using ELS pertain to Jesus and his role as the savior of mankind. How could this be consistent across the board if someone tampered with the text? In other words, using ELS, scientists and theologians have found prophecies concerning Jesus in the Torah, the book of Isaiah, Daniel, and many other books of the bible that were written in different time spans!

.......................Quantum Physicists have studied this code and agree that no man ANYWHERE is intelligent enough to maintain the surface stories that you can see, but then embed these hidden "BIBLE CODES" throughout the old testament in various books and have them attest to the same thing, that GOD EXISTS!

.............................National Security Agency encoders have studied this code....Quantum Physicists, Mathematicians, Theologians, and scholars have studied and used this code. They all agree with one thing. IT WORKS AND EXISTS!

OH WAIT...One more thing. When Jesus was crucified, as it's documented in the New Testament, Pontious Pilate (the governor of Judea) who signed-off on Jesus' execution wrote his "crime" on top of the cross.

It read: "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews."

....When scholars ran ELS on this part of Scripture, the following letters turned up, "YHWH"...We know that that's the name for God himself!!!!!!!! We call it Yaweh.

To hit home how impossible it is for man to fabricate this phenomenon, and quite frankly, PROOF that God was the main author of the bible, consider the following:

When super computers run ELS on the ancient scriptures, it isn't skipping around letters to form a message. NO.

Here's what it does.

Let's say the starting point is the in the book of Isaiah, the prophet. The person running ELS can set the computer to skip as many letters equidistantly as he wants. The prophesy of the assasination of Yitzak Rabin was discovered after skipping every 4772 letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...Now, you tell me, how could anyone purposed embedd the name YITZAK RABIN in the text every 4772nd letter, but still have the surface text align with other scripture? I'll tell you, THEY CAN'T. Scientists agree with that. The say the math makes it impossible. And, some of the greatest minds of all time believed in the bible and studied the possibility of these "Bible Codes" including Sir Isaac Newton! Now Nos, I know you're not asserting that you're more intelligent than Isaac Newton. Are you?

The bible was written by people of God who were divinely inspired by The Holy Spirit. The book of 2 Timothy in the New Testament says, "All scipture is given by inspiration of God..."

ELS doesn't prove it. It confirms it.

PERIOD.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 08:42 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote