RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-06, 12:25 PM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

rofl@kyle makin a bootleg ID n makin that shit up man. n havin a fake convo with u.....ROFL.....i know all his little tactics he used to make bootleg ID n do this allllll the time when we was on the other board ...sad

wow@ the garbage posted there......why dont u ask this "person" who they are rofl
i dont go way back with ANYONE on the internet
n i live with my mom n seen ak 2-3 times RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wow
yeah i've lived with the dude for like 3 yrs now but i've seen him 2-3 times ROFL
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
n i havent lived with my mom since i was 19 rofl
n i've said in THIS board that i went to school in toronto,i have family there,i've never been to ny ????RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wow.....

Q,that was funny as fuck rofl.............
btw,anyone who was on the old board knows ak's name is spelled AKWORDZ n only ppl from RV spell it like awkwardz ahaha so i know that shit is made up

i ruined the other board lol funny i was made the mod of battlegournds,tag team,voting,THEN i was asked to admin the board but before all the techical stufff was done the shit crashed
so rofl @that lame attempt HOLLA
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote