RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-06, 11:59 PM   #1
The Gladiator
Light Weight

is america REALLY treating us equal still??

IP:

sorry i have ta get this off of my chest

kk i dont give a fuck bout school and even though people say i should i dont and thats that...but because i dont pay attention in school and talkin in class, sleeping in class, and doin whatever else in my class they fuckin
under the assumption that i have ADD (what you get for not giving a fuck bout school and going against everything bout what people told u bout how u should feel at school)...docter said i had it since i was 3 even though
i was not in any school, the doctor himself didnt know me when i was 3 and still doesnt know me and hasnt been inside my brain but yet he says i have it

all makes sense right..

will because of ADD i cant join the army, marines, navy, or coastguard
because its considered a disability and your not usefull to the government
u also cant have reg. ed in school ur put in a slow class which most schools have...its called L.D....doesnt matter whether or not u have ADD or not
if the doctor and school say u have ADD u have ADD

so i got in this heated conversation with my ma about it and she saying its nothing but my fault and that i did it to myself and that she's acting like just because i aint talkin in a dead tone vioce im blaming her about it
she also saying shit like "thats just the way it is"
like she aint gon lift a fuckin finger ta do anything about it
she dont care if i dont have normal american rights
i guess the consitution is complete bullshit when it says we're "born equal"

anyways just thought id bring this up ta rv i know some ignorant punk that thinks he knows me gon come in sayin that im just in denial and that i need ta face reality...but my response to that shit is that i dont give a fuck

anyway its pretty obvious that america does NOT treat everybody wit equal rights discuss...