RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-03, 11:18 PM   #1
Finesse Streetz

Amends 2 Rapbattles

IP:

You know, I came on this site for support. I haven't gotten from anybody. It's really ashame cats like Concise and Djx have to come incorrect. Let me know what u guys have done shit for. I wanna see what type of equipment u work with. I got and
AKAI MPC 2000XL, Triton 88-Key Workstation, and a TASCAM Digital Mixer. Thats just to name a few of shit I got. Not to mention, the advanced version ProTools. I mean, I got that work. I just uploaded 2 new beats on my website. I never meant to seems bigheaded or conceited about who I work with. No matter what happens on this site, I will still ask u two to drop a verse on my upcoming mixtape called "Street Legends". Beats will be done from everybody, not just me or my company Major League Music. Dogg, I got mad recognition in Chicago and I'm didn't get there by arguing over internet sites. I got where I am by working hard. I still got a regular job after school just to stay on top of my money. So bitching and arguing over bullshit ain't me.That ain't me. So, I give amends to Rapbattles.com, not just you 2 guys and Information and tha other cats who had something to say. U won't hear anything else about who I work with, just tight beats.

Concise, since Djx is scared to battle, we still on my nicca!

1LUVABOVE

Last edited by Finesse Streetz : 02-20-03 at 11:22 PM.