RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-06, 12:27 PM   #1
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

FUCK THA POLICE....man...I know yall know what Im bout to do...HOLLA

IP:

Aight this the deal earlier this morning 7 am I left to get at the gym..so didnt take any heat or even bring any white fo tha phenes...so I was clean then..9:30 am broad daylight brooklyn..a bit cold but clear...walking round the corner..and this nypd car ride out next to me...they roll down they window ask me do I know someone called "N9ne"...I don't but hes a local dealer..alota people klnow him I never spoke to him but seen him...I said no..and then dude in the passenger opened his door which threw me back..I got up tried kicking that bitch but he smacked his baton at my leg i fell and then his patner came out and they hit me with the baton i think or a pistol they beat me for like 2 minutes maybe...didnt hit my face cos i turned round..but they hit my shoulder..my neck..my ribs...my ribs bruised as fuck the rest of me is good..and then a bunch of cats ran up to me and the police jus left..and people jus cussed em and threw shit...

man FUCK THEM FUCK FUCK THEM EASY MAN...I know you know what im saying...

Im smarter than killing a cop but if I do see any of those cops walking in public..and im in a vehicle then Ima shoot them and make sure they die...fo real fuck them niggas...

FUCK THA 5-0 ...