RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-06, 11:08 AM   #12
Mayne Event
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Haust
aint one a battle yet.? ive held every title on every other site... and if this is Mayne Event The Bitter From SS.. Then Your Fuckin Whack..

record personals.. are played out.. and un creative.. and a personal used to sway voters into voting for you... you are basicaly saying...

im going to beat you cuz ur 0-3... thats just like sayin im going to beat you cuz you only have 35 post.....

well guess what.. i dont care about gay net battles... lol at you takin this all seriously..
it was fuckin 2 years ago buddy.. against some nobody...

wow this is fuckin pathetic.. i didnt know no shows where specialty matches now.. pretty soon you all gunna have to have a noshow battle dome.. where ppl breg about how many no shows they have.. and be like yo i murked you in that noshow battle..

Funny... lets look at what he said in the bolded words.... yet he's the one complaning about battle records being a diss.. if he didnt care... why would he post this??? if he didnt take it somewhat seriously... why would he feel the need to create a thread on the subject and nag away constantly, when he knows he is wrong.

Plain and simple asshat... its a personal.. i dont care if you're 0-3... and people use post counts as personals too... you'll see who wins the battle and who loses, usually the loser is the one who uses these personals... you set the battles up... you didnt show.. why create responsibility if you can't actually fufill it??

So quit ur cryin n shit and grow a pair... if a personal on ur record is beating you in a battle... you should just think of quitting all together..