RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-07, 07:52 PM   #28
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
lmao saying fat joe,computers computing cam'ron,and even r.kelly is better than 50 is funny. I agree now 50 cent sucks ass. I hate his new shit. The Last song I felt by him was Hustlers Ambition and I'll Whip Yo Head Boy. Masscre was fucking wack and his new shits wack sept Straight To Tha Bank. Thats hard. NONE Of those guys have classic albums like Get Rich or Die Trying sept nas and jay. YOU CAN NOT SAY I'm a Hustla or whatever the hell cassidys first cd was is better than 50's and you sure as hell can't say Kiss of Death was better than Get Rich or Die Trying. Illmatic and Reasonable doubt don't even really shit on Get Rich or Die Trying. If 50 cent was still in his Rowdy Rowdy mentallity and didn't give a shit he would be the hardest rapper out. But now he's in that whole "blah blah blah i'm a faggot" stage. Game did the same thing. Thats why I don't really listen to either artist anymore. They both fell off. Game and 50 used to be my favs. now they aren't even close. My favorite rappers right now are Crooked I,Ras Kass,and Big L. SO FUCK YOU

Please read this SpuL

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING