RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > The 300 J.G > Crew Business
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-07, 12:17 PM   #1
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

Crew News.

IP:

July 20th, 2007

Okay we seem to have a reasonable amount of members to carry ourselves on and get into some serious competition or beef (w.e you wanna call it) So I'm going to need 3 officers to assist me in decision making for the benifit of 300 J.G these 3 officers will gain access to 'The Bat Cave' Where we'll discuss 300 J.G's private issues...such as our plans, strategies, and information about our opponents. I haven't decided who I'm going to pick as my officers, but I'll post my decision in here once i get it under way.

On the other note, I want the new guys to kick as much ass in the 'Cypher' forums as possible, I want everybody to know that 300 is serious and not just a Boy's Club. I see some of ya'll doing that already, keep doing what your doing and keep at it.

July 26th, 2007

Congrates to Ransum on being appointed 300 J.G's first officer I except you all to treat him with the same respect you give me...I'm putting Sin-Scere and Lil-E under Ransum's command; He's going to make sure the two of them are active and elevating. There are two more spots left for the positions of Officers and I'll pick them accordingly
...later that day...
My old O//\\EGA aka Darth has joined 300 J.G as an Officer looking over B.M. and Grimmey. Me and this dude go way back when we were warring a battle crew from ballerstatus.net called 'The Next Generation Niggaz' and kicked them off Rapverse.com with the Assistance of Other Lyricists of rapverse...those were dope days.

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Last edited by Valentino : 07-26-07 at 06:35 PM.