RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-08, 03:48 AM   #11
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

LOL @ saying Jah loves the Jews more than anyone else.... i could look at a historical timeline and find that sentence HILARIOUS....but i won't, because im not an idiot.

JTR you cannot compare a fat comedian making fat jokes to an image mocking someone, myself and millions worldwide for hundreds of years have dedicated themselves to and believed in...if you want reasoned argument, cool, InI be more than happy for that, but just simply pointing at something and laughing is not cool imo.

Whatever faith you are, and even if your not of faith.. to me this type of bickering etc is FRUITLESS and the folly of fools or kids with too much time on their hands... Some of you are trying to argue against Christianities fundamentals, with REASON, that some dumb shit right there - it is a FAITH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras. Ark I
Greetings,

Christ taught I and I the power of faith. He showed I and I that certain things may be impossible for man, but nothing is impossible to Jah. So if our trust and faith is in Jah, then there are no limits to righteousness.

One problem what causes people to not increase their faith, is their expectation. People want to see a sign or proof, before they have faith, this is a great limit to faith. First, I and I must develop and increase our faith, with no evidence. Because faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen.

When I and I faith is developed, then the results and proof of our faith will come. And people who do this will see great results from their faith.

Too many people put limits on theirselves, saying that they can't do this or that, or they talk of things being impossible. I don't regard impossible, because I know if I regard it, then impossible will be a reality. But if my faith is that nothing is impossible, then that will be true and the reality.

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer