RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-08, 09:05 PM   #11
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
^^ ok than prove any of the things you've stated

otherwise, you've contradictied yourself.....theirs your silly defenitions again

Fine.

Oh by the way, it's contradicted and definitions you illiterate cunt.

Regardless, here we go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
1. Aren't you that poor piece of shit who got a girl pregnant when you were drunk? 2. That kid with no talent in writing, or music period? 3. That annoying piece of shit that nobody on the board that he posts on religiously likes?

Lmfao.. okay, good life you're living man, props.

1.Did you or did you not say yourself that you got a girl pregnant from your partying days? I think it's a fair assumption to say you were drunk, because it's either that or you were fucked up. If not, you were just lying, which makes you a bigger tool. Here is your proof..

Quote:

this is me n my dude Karlin (left), n my best freind David (right)...this was in my old apartment, right before i moved out and in with my girlfreind.

word, getting drunk n not remembering shit was dope

but, now in a few weeks...i'm gonna have a baby ...becuase of all those times partying

2. Well this is probably the easiest to prove because you can just look at any piece of writing you've posted on the site. Here, this is taken right out of your most recent battle on April 1st, now I'm just hoping it was an April Fools.

Quote:
This battles a look into the future, who ya? my first hand bitch, no lying
Cuz this kid's career just like Timberland's....i always got em ‘apoligzing’
Ya fronting hard, yet your crew’s consiting of bert, ernie and big birds fat ass
N if ya lifestyle like ya quialty, i'm calling ya Grouch, cuz ya living in trash
4 bars enough to rip kids neck apart, I’m sick of destroy retards--so I’ll take some consideration
Fears said hes found ‘harder’ things to ‘beat’….in other words, he’s good at masturbation
3 bars enough to rip this lame from start to the very ending
Cuz F.uck Y.ou’s all I gotta say once I beat your ass back to the begging

3. Well, now to point numero three. Prove that nobody here likes you. Well here is another post from the Moderator of the most active part of the site. Think that pretty much sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
in your fucking dreams you can talk to me like that

your mad cause everyone thinks your a fuckhead... and dont even try and talk egotistically to me after youve been squashed to the point where nobody whatsoever respects you...

you are a straight up, loser brah...

no clout, no respect, no credibility...

you can type any string of letters into your computer but you cant even attempt to talk down to me after whats happened in this thread and others already..

your weak as fuck kid.........

Well there you have it, I've proved every point I've made and my original question to you was to prove these things wrong. So, once again I dare you to try. I already know you'll just post something ridiculously stupid in regards to this post but I don't really care. It was fun showing you how much of a moron you are. Enjoy!