RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-08, 07:44 PM   #18
proliferate
New to RV

IP:

if your under 21, and dont care about your credit right now, I can get you a check for 4-7500k, you'd have to send me 1 or 2k for getting you the check. You'll owe a bank that X amount, have 8-10months til it goes into collections and you get calls weekly, eventually they stop calling, 6 years and your credit is restored - and as long as you got another checking account open or something, you wouldn't be fucked. hit me in a PM if you want for more details heh. Not saying it's smart..But, if your the type of person who can flip 1500 to 3 to 6, and so on. It may be for you. I got 4500, bought a car, got a repaint, engine swap, and new wheels, spent 1500 on all that, then sold it for 8500. paid off the debt within 9 months...spent another 2300 on another car off craigslist, spent another 1300 this time, bought another car, sold it for 7400...

Rolled that cash into a studio, have put out 3 full length's for people, get 50/hr or 300-600 a block, and also got a few side projects where the money is growing. (Not to mention I also dumped 1,000.00 on bodog betting, and won 3000.)

If your smart, with a little, you can make alot.

Last edited by proliferate : 09-15-08 at 09:05 PM.