RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > 1-2-1 Punchline League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-09, 10:46 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final.
idc how stupid the vote is. it's his oppinion. the 'lmao' part about of it is, Coke dq'd murdahs vote cus hes 'whack' but he's IN THE LEAGUE. and adam voted when he signed out, and he's bitching about last week.. it's cool though.

so what the fuck you bitchin for anyways? You wanna DQ adams vote cuz he's signed out? BUDDY, DQ IT THEN, I never said you couldn't so I don't get why you're complaining to me about that when I have nothing to do with it. I care how stupid the vote was, if you don't get lines you shouldn't vote period, you're just happy with a wack ass vote cuz it happened to be for you. If that shit went the opposite way and he didnt get one of ur punches cuz he was too stupid and you wanted the vote dq'ed believe me id have no problem with it and aggree, just like i'd have no problem with you dq'ing adams if he's actually signed out. And I just mentioned Murdahs SHOULD be dq'ed cuz it was wack, just making a statement but then Coke happened to DQ it but there's no problem with that. If it's all cool then slow down big shooter, ya makin a big hoot over nothing