![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Camouflage |
|
2 | 50.00% |
| Opponent |
|
2 | 50.00% |
| Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Killa b vs Camouflage
IP:
Come on killa B, Get yo shit right
You seems a typical artist spit this shit nice I fuck with only women not those pusyy as niggas I guess you and Dj alike, You both fake Killa's How do you half ass artist pick names Dummies think alot, Thats why you lack the fame Dog I'm hungry, I feel this industry shit But my words remain correct, You lie about this Cincinnati hoe, Where the hell that at Last time I heard rap from there, Dam they whack I eat you for breakfast, Watch what words you exchange You pussy as lines, you get fuck up in the game Like I told Dj, and you get it right Come to my niggas correct, Only then theres a fight Peace Out Bitch Camouflage, King controversy, Bring it nigga, Holla at yo Boy Detroit, Not Cincinnati, On the Coast, Where all yo HOES Be! Give it up dog! Last edited by Camouflage : 04-11-03 at 01:02 PM. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|