RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Camouflage 7 77.78%
Opponent 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-03, 01:18 PM   #1
Camouflage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Camouflage vs Killa b PART 2,

IP:

Yo, Killa b is like weed you smoke it on up
Tie the first time, Nigga God gave you luck
Take what you can but dont say you run the streets
I hetero you homo, stop trying two dicks to meet
Bring it to your hood, Create catastrophe
You weaker than I thought lame lines, embraces me?
Theory says you only good as you walk
Now I really know why you shit when you talk
Nigga don;t ever hate on where I from
The streets of detroit, I ain't you, Don't Front
Eminem fuck that hoe ass nigga,
If you knew anything about rap,
You know, You sorry ass nigga,
Only a pussy, would cheat on rap battles
Sign on as yo alts, Voting yo shit like Cattle
Bitch if this site means that much to you
I will give up my account, I'm too much for you
Dog is that deep, you take offense to the truth
But I really admire the courage thats built up in you
If you was really any good, You be signed to City Life
But you out killin people, O THATS RIGHT!




Dog stop telling everyone you beat me, Because like I said my score is still 0-0, Dog thats pathetic, You need to calm down BITCH (yep)



Last edited by Camouflage : 04-16-03 at 01:26 PM.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.