![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| JGo |
|
1 | 100.00% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
JGo vs MC_Nug
IP:
10-20 bars
Hey Mc_Nugget, you sound like a fagget You told the dildo clerk to charge it and bag it Mad gayness is what you're about "Hey Bob come over and fuck me, over and out" Put that radio down son, stop pickin' up guys And take your queer personal ads down before your dad replies It must be hard bein' in the closet all this time But I guess, you gotta suck a lil sum'in sum'in to make your nickels and dimes Dood, this rip ain't about you, you're nothin' I got better things to do, than make you start cryin' As long as you don't come near me and start grabbin' my ass I won't press charges, or pollute our office with my gas I'm done rippin' on yo ass,I believe it's time for somethin' else Yo, Merry Stripmas, my hotdog's in your mom's nose with jingle bells Ho ho ho |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|