RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-03, 07:15 PM   #1
Jimmy Scheel
BANNED
 
Jimmy Scheel's Avatar
 
Posts: 64
From: Here
See this!

IP:

My name is..

brrrrhrrrrhrrrhrrr...

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi kids, do you like gayness-
Would you like to shove 2 foot dildos up to loosen my anus-
Do you want to copy my lifestyle as it really is-
Get your butt fucked by a hundred men just like I did=
And A.J (Cobien, my man) said "Gay Jimmy, you're a cutie, I'll get you some men if you let me up in that booty"(ok!!)=
Sometimes I feel like I'm someone else-
I cut my balls off in the bathroom and then I yelped-
My gayness is Chronic and it cant be helped=
Some days I get pissed off-
Slap Pamela Lee's tit's off like criss cross-
She don't know how to fuck Kid Rock, I'd suck his dick off=

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

My Global teacher wanted to fuck in Junior High-
best part was, my Global teacher was a guy=
He pleased my ass with an eraser-
I chugged his cum with a chaser-
I attached a dildo to myself with a stapler-
We're gettin married, go check your local newspaper=
Walkin in the strip club, had my blouse zipped up-
I walked up to the bartender and tried to feel his dick up=
Extraterrestial, rapeing aliens in a spaceship-
while they screaming " I want to be your friend"
Have fun with your laser, I'll go fuck some men=

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY

Hi, my name is, what?, my name is, who?, my name is...
brrrhrrrhrrrhrrr... GAY JIMMY
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.