RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
A2Z 3 50.00%
Opponent 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-03, 05:27 PM   #1
A2Z
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
A2Z vs YOUNGNIGGA

IP:

aight
14-16 lines (708 bars)
n d/r c4c or hata votes
5 vote win
3-0 or 4-1 ko
u got till tonight to spit



Yous a fucking choke artist on ya knees munching the carpet//1
Taking a dick catching a disease that’s sexually transmit//2
Throwing up them punches—I’ll hit back like a tennis pro//3
Hit em in ya chest—yous just another black John Doe//4
But that’s how it goes—I gotta do what I gotta do//5
So I’ll slice you with rhymes, leave you laced (stitched) up like a tennis shoe// 6
You ever looked into the eyes of a murderer?//7
You ever looked into your daughter's eye while im hurting her?//8
Well get used to it bitch, your times coming//9
Im giving you to the count of ten... get you weak ass running//10
Since this is ya first time,Ill make ya deal, I try to go soft//11
I wont mention the only time you cum is wacking off to Lara Croft//(Tomb Raider)12
Hentai Porn—A desperate punks best dream//13
The only time this nigga will ever see a bitch cream//14
So turn ya ass around—go back to the gay bar//15
Let Buth run up in ya ass like a track star//16

spit
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.