RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
WhiteRap19 1 12.50%
Opponent 7 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-03, 07:58 PM   #1
ShEmY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Whiterap19 vs. MisterEThoughts

IP:

Rules:
I spit first
One Day To Spit after I do.
10-15 lines.
5 poll votes win
3 poll votes for tko

Good Luck G!

Aight, Killa Mc is what I be called, bashin yo brains in on a bathroom stall.//
Why do I keep wastein my talent, battelin pussy Newbies, and wastein my balance.//
Fo real IM off da hook, you need some new rhymes, get rid of the Vanilla Ice Look.//
The shit you spit is juss silly, I flow from the city fo Flint, wit 44 trucks and cracked phillys.//
Believe Dawg this shit's bout to be ova, I murdaed you and layed you across the floor.//
I hate what you say when you step to the Mic, crashin into things like u one of the Twin Tower FLights.//
Turn off yo lights and shut yo mouf, Im flowin Like Petey Pablo, reppin da dirty souf.//
Two more lines to go my fingers hurt, I know yo mad cuz yo dick don't jerk.//
But as long Im around I make yo flows stop, cut off yo stick, becuz yo dick aint a cock.//
Attached Images
File Type: gif omar_scratching_md_wht.gif (3.9 KB, 52 views)
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.