RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Enigmatic 1 16.67%
Opponent 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-03, 10:00 AM   #1
Enigmatic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
.Enigmatic vs. Skiddlezz

IP:

I could care less if you wear a vest//
Punchlines hit you in the head, not in the chest//
I’m the best, flow with finesse//
And the quickness to spit shit more precise then a sniper//
Only time you ever shit on somebody, was when ya daddy was holdin’ you and
you wasn’t wearing a diper//
You ain’t wild ‘cus you hyper//
Picture me not ripping the big tough typer//
Dogg, literally I eat MC's on beat or text//
Let my baseball bat beat up ya neck//
Leave everything from the feet up a wreck//
Heat up ya set, with no regret, take what you get//
Just battling me will make you a vet//
So experienced, persistent to punk pussies who think they popping shit//
Think this really just hip hop and shit//
I’ll let the clip pop this bitch//
Realistically, you could be another statistic G//
But that’s just lil’ ol’ ballistic me//
Cannabalistic M.C. from D.C., see me??//
Nope, I don’t think you do, ‘cus real recognize real, and I never seen you//
I been through, wars with the best//
You still battling new jacks and hip hop heads//
I’m getting at all stars and vets, and still ain’t bitched out once yet//
Never will, equipped with scripts that rip with clever skill//
My letters talk shit, and my words hurt ya//
That ain’t all I got, my verses will murda ya//
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.