RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Hardwhite4 0 0%
Opponent 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-03, 12:43 PM   #1
Hardwhite4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hardwhite4 V.S Kerrdezzy or what ever the fuck his name be

IP:

A Gangsta's life is full if booze and lots of liquor. An East Coast Gangsta who could spit it iller or quicker than he eva could, yea right. Get up out the hood until this day in age, when playas are at work and they be getting paged up, shot up, yea gangsta load it up. Im only 14 years old ballin out of control, I ate up the game than I spit it out whole. Now Playas will be playas, Hatas will be hatas, life goes on, and still every girly wants to date us. Ima killa, killa beast at least, I kill wit gunshots and Im out my benz yellin yo Peace out, Im gone. Round the world Im known fo takin yo girls, and makin em' moan. Im all alone, and outta control, I like to ball, you like to bowl. I guess my fast pace is takin a tole. Sit the hell down Ima flowin kinda soul. First Noel yea it sounds good, from my hood to yo hood, up in Cali Baby, are words make you go hazy, The hunnies be like nate alot betta than Shady. Please put me on yo demo, and save these lyrics becuz they a damn memo!

Repeat dawg
Nate on fire.
I'm from da hood,
That's why my flows so good.
Would u, should u battle me?
Knall, u'll juss get kilt.
my flows make yo brains get spilt.
West side Sho me some love,
East side Sho me some love,
North side, Sho me me some love,
The whole World, Sho me some love.
I feel da love!
No mo' hate,
Dawg Don't hate on me cuz i'm better,
I juss got mad dawg skills,
I gone underground,
Like a fish with gills.
Ya'll can't compete to my skills,
After every flow,
I go home and count Da hundred dolla bills!
Yo i'm done messin with these clowns ya know!
Fuck u,
I'll say u like TLC,
Fuck silly hoe
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.