RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
$$ SKilo $$ 0 0%
Opponent 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-03, 02:29 PM   #1
$$ SKilo $$
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
SKILO Vs 13th Disciple

IP:

13th Disciple, I must say your raps are miserable, you wanna battle lyrical wise, go ahead you can try just watch yourself carefully cuz your messin with a Demon in Disguise, so just keep in mind that your life can end at any given time, so now its time for your demise,I dont care what weight you batttle at cuz im from hell, im the only one who has a championship belt, I read your rhymes from the past and it seemed like I was gettin older, if you think you good I must be bolder, you aint gunna get past me cuz im a soldier, so eventualy Im gunna have to see the penetentury for sendin your fake ass to the cemetary, I hate to do this but I must, i have to remove the rust that thinks hes bad enough to bust against the the # 1,
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.